Friday, December 28, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap Day 4 12-28-12

Lorelei's Blog

Hi Y'all,

It is day four of the 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap and today I opened the gift that Jodie Marshall of Jodie Marshall Lamp worked Beads and Wearable Art blog.  Here is what Jodie sent to me...

Here is the package with some yummy chocolate candy.

In the wrapped paper was this very pretty knitted cuff.  One of the buttons is a lamp worked bead by Jodie

I love the purple that fades into the beautiful blue color and the tiny red sequins scattered about the cuff.

Look it fits perfect and it is very soft and not at all itchy.

Thank you Jodie for the beautiful knitted cuff I love it.  Tomorrow is my day number 5 even though I will not be opening a gift come back and see what gift you will have a chance at winning, that's right I will be giving away a piece similar to the ones I sent out to my fellow 12 Days participants.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

5 comments:

  1. What a really cozy gift! I'm enjoying reading along with your posts. . .it's like opening my own present each day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a beautiful gift and a wonderful idea in the winter :) I love this idea of 12 days of Christmas - it is truly like I get to open a new gift every day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cuff! I have never worn a yarn knitted bracelet before. It look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all "into" knitting this year! (Unfortunately, not doing it myself,... but handmade goodies from others!) I'm finding it so comforting and stylish to be all wrapped up in it! This is a truly lovely bracelet!

    ReplyDelete